Carve Designs is a rapidly growing women’s beach lifestyle apparel brand based in Sausalito, California. Founded by two life-long friends, we are growing our close-knit team and looking for candidates that are team-oriented, value work-life balance, and are problem-solvers.
Our team works both in the office and remotely. This position can be performed either remotely or in the offices.
What the role is:
As the Inventory Planner, you will be responsible for planning inventory levels, combining historical analysis with marketing plans and sales trends to determine optimal purchasing levels and frequency. This role is highly cross-functional and you’ll work directly with Sales, Marketing, Merchandising & Product teams.
What you’ll do:
• Perform inventory analysis to forecast optimal purchasing to maintain inventory levels.
• Work with sales & marketing team to develop a purchasing strategy for all SKU’s.
• Maintain appropriate stock level according to seasonal promotions and ads.
• Place product orders in a timely manner and track open purchase orders.
• Manage inventory allocation between channels.
• Analyze root causes of inventory issues and provide resolutions.
• Develop process improvements to achieve company inventory goals.
• Generate and maintain monthly reports on inventory levels.
• Review inventory activities and recommend improvements.
• Assist in inventory risk assessment and mitigation activities.