Monster Energy is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer!
The Senior Graphic Designer will develop and produce of large, highly visible marketing collateral, advertising, and brand promotional materials, including product sales sheets, point of sale, vehicle wraps, and packaging. The Senior Graphic Designer will deliver consistent quality, accurately reflecting not only the Monster image and brand, but also other brands within our Energy portfolio. They will professionally interface with internal team members and external vendors, and must possess the ability to communicate design process and elements in a clear, concise, and objective manner. They should be a self-starter, able to manage multiple concurrent projects, manage their own deadlines, and delegate production tasks to the production artists or junior designers as needed.
The Senior Graphic Designer must be a highly organized, a detail-oriented thinker, and excellent communicator, understand the creative process, and be an excellent project manager able to track and drive the completion of numerous small and large-scale projects simultaneously.
Essential Job Functions:
• Uphold graphic standards and help to increase efficiency within production team.
• Communicate deadlines and requirements to traffic managers.
• Expedites the inevitable “rush jobs”.
• Design and produce innovative, on-brand packaging, print, and point-of-sale solutions for the Monster family of brands.
• Work with art directors and staff members from sales and marketing to conceptualize and produce creative solutions that meet business requirements.
• Manage their assigned projects and delegate production work as needed to maintain high level of efficiency.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience working as print graphic designer for large consumer and/or lifestyle brands.
• Superior interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
• Highly motivated, self-managed individual.
• Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
• A strong understanding of print production processes.
• Strong portfolio is a must, strong Illustration and/or Logo designs.
• Photography skills a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related studies, or equivalent technical trade degree or experience in graphic design.
• Organizationally savvy and can-do attitude.
• Proactive and organized liaison between creative and production houses, facilitate workflow of creative production projects.
• College degree and/or relevant creative project management experience.
Senior Graphic Designer
|Required Experience:||6 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package which includes a competitive salary; company-paid medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance coverage, 401k after 30 days +