Monster is more than an energy drink, it is a life style! We support the scene, our bands, our athletes and our fans. We back athletes so they can make careers out of their passions. We strive to create immersive and authentic experiences that inspire.
We celebrate with our fans and riders and employees!
We are a brand that represents being the best at what we do. Join Us!
Work closely with Director of innovation helping manage special product packaging development and innovation with Monster and Strategic Brand families. Specifically displays, POP’s, secondary packaging and new product concepts.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist with special projects for NPD group; displays, pallet skirts, POP, secondary packaging, and new products
• Help manage project timelines and link into NPD group
• Develop package design concepts based on brand brief and design direction
• Contribute design artwork and ideas to project briefs
• Assist in designing new product concepts
• Help coordinate rebranding of Strategic brands and transition into new design internationally
• Assist with new packaging initiatives for Strategic Brands
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business / Graphic Design
• Strong packaging development background
• Product development experience
• Strong project management skills
• Strong Graphic design background
• Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
• Role requires the employee to have a sense of urgency, solid work ethics, ability to multitask, strong organization skills, process drive, attention to detail and ability to interact with key players.
Innovation Specialist - Displays, POP, Packaging
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 2 days ago
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package which includes a competitive salary; company-paid medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance coverage, 401k after 30 days +