The Digital Marketing Manager APAC is responsible for leading strategy and managing execution across the APAC markets. They will work very closely with the local markets and is responsible for planning and managing online campaigns as well as aiding local markets to generate content that showcases all aspects of the brand via our own website, as well as social media hubs like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, Line and Snapchat.
The role will also consist of driving improvements in 3rd party [online] collaboration and leverage of Monster themed and associated content. They will be the driving force behind all online brand development – ensuring excellence in current execution but also the on-going development in planning and online engagement across markets.
Associated responsibilities include the review of digital and media results (analysis), consisting of monthly digital & traditional media reports. They will be largely responsible for driving the accurate tracking of Monster coverage online and offline (print / broadcast) media every month across various markets.
Essential Job Functions:
Works directly with the local digital managers where relevant to ensure that digital marketing objectives support local marketing team initiatives.
Liaise with the central Digital Marketing Team on content, post schedules, and event digital execution.
• Lead the APAC digital team.
• Drive digital strategy across the APAC region
• Working with local digital managers to help define digital marketing objectives.
• Working with local digital managers to plan and manage campaigns and campaign budgets.
• Key point of contact with Digital platforms / partners Eg Google, Facebook etc.
• Lead communication for all things digital from central team to local teams.
• Managing APAC digital budget while overseeing allocation of local digital budget.
• Working with Global and local agencies to help execute digital initiatives.
• Overseeing social management of local brands, across all markets.
• Daily monitoring and approval of posts
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting on channels
• Developing new and innovative ideas for social campaigns in markets
• Overseeing local content creation
• Product list maintenance
• Creating promotion landing pages
• Managing digital promotion execution and mechanics in line with HQ
• Working with HQ and graphics team for digital graphics request
• Supporting creation and maintenance of micro sites for all Monster brands
• Working with media team to upload to and utilize Monster Media
• Work with local photographers and videographers for executing contractual agreements
• Work with graphics team and agencies to develop campaign creatives for local markets.
• Working with bands, legal, Audiosocket and media team for proper music licensing
• Developing film production concepts in line with HQ and Marketing directives
• Help plan and execute locally driven film projects that will live on digital platforms
• Working with Brand Managers to ensure marketing goals and direction are reflected digitally for each brand and each market.
• 5 + years of Digital Marketing experience.
• Experience working with / within APAC territory.
• Strong knowledge of current and emerging web and social media platforms in Asian territory.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Excellent knowledge of the Monster Energy brands and its properties
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Weekend and public holiday work
• Team player and, also able to work independently
• Ability to use a CMS, upload text, photo and video online
• Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Adobe Photoshop
• Photographic/Video Skills
• HTML Knowledge
• Good time management, enthusiasm, attention to detail and great communication skills are key to the role.
• Excellent understanding of written and spoken English and local language required.
This is very much a hands-on role and will require dedication and commitment working in a variety of environments and be willing to travel. Will also handle the communication flow from the Central Digital team to the local teams and vice versa.