Associate Project Manager, NPD
|Required Experience:||0 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 3 days ago
Essential Job Functions:
Project Management - The position is responsible for project navigation and leading teams through critical checkpoints. The ideal candidate should employ effective problem solving and should be able to easily adapt in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment where priorities shift from day to day. The candidate should be an objective leader representing cross-functional team members by connecting through positive and respectful interactions. Be approachable, listen actively and stay open to new ideas.
Collaborate with Project Managers (PM’s) to build project time lines focusing on Set up, secondary packaging and commercial deliverables to ensure a timely execution of product.
Develop and execute against project plans and critical deadlines set-forth by PM’s
Communicate daily with key stakeholders by identifying risks/opportunities
Mentor, guide and train teams in the process
Secondary packaging management
Manage die-line creation and database based on manufacturer
Communicate with plate making party on appropriate print technique and inks to meet specs set forth by marketing
Project manage creation request with internal Graphics department, deadline management, proofing management with our side vendors to ensure that overall project deadlines are being met.
Project manage and Trouble shoot issues thru consulting with other stakeholders at MEC to resolve issues around packaging.
Lead regular cross-functional team meetings to ensure information is shared appropriately with leadership team.
SAP SET UP management
o Carry out the NPD tasks associated with each SKU set up thru the winshuttle process
o Collaborate with IT in business flow around set up.
o Trouble shoot and generate work arounds for possible project delays.
o Keep track of progress and priorities for the overall cross functional team handling all SAP set up
Maintain tool and carry out tasks that facilitates the work of the cross-functional NPD teams by providing organization, transparency, effective communication and coordination.
o Daily Follow-Ups with stakeholders about priorities and progress of SAP set up .
o Secondary Artwork Proofing overviews for the greater project team
o Management of 3D Renditions of packaging for commercial activation
o Creation of Spec Sheets to enable retail set up
o Retail Electronic ordering systems (One World Sync)
o Manage creation of Sales samples
• Ability to understand how our products are linked between cross-functional teams, co-packers, flavor houses, material vendors, etc.
o Ability to handle lots of information and to stay on task
o Have a sense of urgency, solid work ethics, attention to detail
• Possess strong emotional intelligence and facility communication and interact effectively throughout the organization:
o Communicate in a way that people can hear, understand and take action
? Model calm, poised leadership in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
o Able to take ambiguous situations and add structure and clarity for the team
? Connect through positive and respectful interaction
? Create credibility and trust with senior executive team
o Be approachable, listen actively and stay open to new ideas
• Minimum 5+ years experience in NPD, Commercialization PM support
• Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions.
• Excellent execution and performance management skills and is results-driven.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, business planning and project organization.
• Ability to create credibility and trust with senior executive team and work/interact effectively with individuals throughout the organization.
• Highly motivated, self-directed professional with demonstrated ability to bring immediate value to a business
• Commitment to an open and hard-working culture with a real sense of urgency.
• A “make things happen” attitude.
• Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools (Excel and PowerPoint) other project management/team collaboration tools.
• Graphics printing a plus
• Bachelor’s preferred
• Minimal travel required (<5%).