The Project Manager works closely with the POS Director and team by providing project management to the department. The Project Manager will develop and produce highly visible marketing presentations, They will interface in a professional manner with internal team members and external vendors and must possess the ability to communicate process in a clear, concise, and objective manner. They should be a self-starter, able to manage multiple concurrent projects, manage their own deadlines.
The Project Manager must be a highly organized, a detail-oriented thinker, and excellent communicator, understand the POS process, and be an excellent project manager able to track and drive the completion of numerous small and large-scale projects simultaneously.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist and coordinate creative projects relating to Content Creation, Point of Sale, Photoshoots, and Department Presentations.
• Responsible for tracking and gathering appropriate approvals throughout the production and development process of assigned projects. Coordinate sign-off and approval process for all project deliverables.
• Assist and update marketing presentations on assigned product lines.
• Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports special projects and other documents in support of departmental operations and objectives.
• Prepare expense reports in Concur business travel and expense management software system.
• Maintain calendar daily for optimum organization and time management.
• Provide project coordination and support on various projects as assigned by POS Director.
• Aligning Global Vision
o Manage communication and action of POS Director’s vision of POS needs
• Manage Global POS Communication
o Ensure all POS Managers have information they need
o Communicate global efforts being made to POS Team
o Ensure all needs are handled within HQ for International POS Managers
• Maintain creative, high performing, and ability to actively problem solve
o Willing to hold self and others accountable
• Manage Logistics
o Manage and coordinate logistics with vendors and local teams
• Possess the ability to focus on the “Big Picture” and manage timelines by:
o Connecting all dots and understand key cross-functional dependencies
o Uncover roadblocks & define critical paths
o Anticipate problems and create contingency plans
o Identify resource constraints
• Possess strong emotional intelligence, project leadership and communication skills:
o Model calm, poised leadership in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
o Able to take challenging situations and present them in an understanding way
• Vendor Relationships
o Manage vendor relationships for global markets
o Be the face and voice for the international POS managers to the vendors•
• Superior interpersonal communication and people skills.
• Highly motivated, self-managed individual.
• Must be a self-starter, proactive, team player, and professional. Must be detail oriented and have strong verbal & written communication skills.
• Must be extremely proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and the Internet. Familiarity in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a work environment where rapidly changing priorities can be the rule rather than the exception.
• Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy.
• Self-starter for learning all aspects of the business. Driven to excel, grow and is willing to step outside of the job description.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with special attention to spelling and grammar.
• Superior organization and time management skills.
• Ability to function effectively as a member of a team with willingness to assist with special tasks and projects as assigned.
• Organizationally savvy and can-do attitude.
• Proactive and organized liaison between internal and external .
• College degree and/or equivalent technical trade degree.
• Must be open to travel as needed
• A “make things happen” attitude.
• Highly motivated, self-directed professional with demonstrated ability to bring immediate value to a business
• Commitment to an open and hard-working culture with a real sense of urgency.