The Sr. Project Manager E-Commerce role is responsible for leading the day-to-day management and critical thinking for Direct and Omnichannel Retailer E-Com projects at MEC HQ in Corona, CA. The Sr. E-Commerce Project Manager is accountable for ensuring that all projects are effectively and efficiently executed and delivered successfully against expectations, and delivered on-time, on-budget and error-free optimizing all aspects of Monster Energy E-Commerce business.
Essential Job Functions:
• Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
• Lead cross-functional depart meetings to create and maintain alignment around project objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, and project constraints (IE: Salsify Content Syndication, E-Com Re-Orbitization, SIOC Box Automation & Supply Chain Efficiency, etc.)
• Coordinate with the other departments, such as, Legal, NPD, Order Management, Order Fulfillment, Finance, etc. to successfully move projects to completion
• Ability and willingness to have tough conversations and hold team members accountable to timeline tasks
• Organize and oversee the E-Commerce Microsoft Teams meetings, shared files, and planning tools
• Create E-Commerce presentations for Bi-Weekly E-Com Update mtgs, Channel E-Com Presentations, Board of Director updates etc.
• Represent the E-Com team in meetings and provide comprehensive recaps
• Coordinate connectivity with Coca-Cola E-Commerce Teams and Reporting
• Schedule and update/maintain project status with executive team regularly
• Problem solves key Route to Market operations and logistics as more retailers build out e-com platforms
• Monitor & work closely with RGM on CPF spends and intricacies of E-ARTM systems
• Other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 3-5 years Project Management experience with eligibility for the PMI certification exam
• Clear understanding of the functions of each MEC department: IT, Order Management, NPD, Warehouse, Legal, etc.
• Must be able to work and have experience with content management systems
• Solid track record of successfully leading projects from initiation to completion, error-free, on-time and on-budget
• Team building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
• Proactive decision-maker, leader and motivator
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations
• Strong computer skills required including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro