The Sales & Capabilities Project Manager will be the point person for uncovering, designing, and execution of companywide process and technology alignment for tools and various other sales generated projects as required. They will interface with Sales Ops leadership to ensure company guidelines are met including, but not limited to; budget, roadmap management, and documentation for all aspects of the specific project. Works closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. This person will represent the interests of Monster Energy Company from program inception to completion for each project promoting brand culture and awareness.
Essential Job Functions:
• Coordination of project details and execution
• Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
• Coordinate meetings with internal and external project team members to identify and resolve issues
• Maintain communication with all parties involved regarding project planning and ongoing status reports
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
• Facilitating reports and updates to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
• Where applicable, budget planning and final cost for projects
• Maintain written and personal communications with third party providers appropriate to facilitate their ability to provide services contracted, in a high-quality fashion
• Analyze business situations, create processes, and demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills for the success of the project
• Generate reports to track the progress of projects and deliverables
• Managing partner expectations and success
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree, applicable training certification, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 2 years in project management.
• Must be organized, able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a professional
and courteous demeanor with all levels of the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• A forward thinking, perceptive individual, capable of influencing others and effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of the Company. Excellent customer service skills and team oriented.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize/multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
• Strong internal customer focus, along with a desire to learn all aspects of the business.
• Flexibility, adaptability and ability to shift priorities based on Company needs.
• Self-motivated and able to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions, take ownership/accountability and operate with minimal supervision.
• Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
• Ability to travel frequently.