The Digital Community Manager is responsible for managing and engaging with our digital community of retailers. The Community Manager will collaborate with the Retailer Loyalty team and various stakeholder departments to manage our mobile loyalty platform, interact with retailers, execute campaigns, solicit feedback from users, and optimize strategies to reach our ultimate goal of executing the companies sales priorities through a vibrant, well engaged community of retailers
The Essential Functions:
• Set, plan, and implement content and communications plans to our targeted users
• Test engagement techniques in order to boost participation and execution of sales strategies
• Define, monitor, and communicate community performance measures
• Build relationships with MEC sales departments to ensure alignment with business changes and goals
• Work with sales and commercialization teams to adapt programs, offers, and incentives for the community as needed.
• Monitor, track and report on feedback from the user community
• Develop and manage relationships with key influencers within the community
• Analyze engagement and key community metrics
• Relay community feedback to key internal stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and the ensure brand consistency.
• Attend in store visits, networking events or relevant community events with sales teams
• Must have 3+ years in communications, PR, or online community management role
• Strong customer service, communication, project management and problem solving skills
• Experience in developing, managing and executing content campaigns through digital platforms
• Ability to analyze trends and results, track goals, and use that to drive engagement and improvement in the community
• Current in-depth knowledge of social media channels, best practices, and emerging trends
• Experience with CMS and social media platforms
• Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire people, develop relationships across organizations and accomplish goals under pressure.
• Proficient in word processing applications, spreadsheets, presentation software, and social media management tools
• An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with changing needs and able to work independently or within a larger group