Monster Energy’s Partnership Marketing team is responsible for uniting third-party brands with our largest marketing investments to create best-in-class global programs. We integrate key brand platforms - Action Sports, Motorsports, Music & Gaming, bringing programs to life in a way that is both distinctly Monster Energy and tailored to meet our customer and region needs.
The team is looking for a Program Specialist (PS) to develop an effective and efficient hospitality & ticket strategic plan from approach to execution. The PS reports into the Program Manager and works closely with Music & Lifestyle Marketing, Sports Marketing, Brand Marketing, Field Marketing, Customer Marketing & Sales. The ideal candidate has excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to identify problems and develop solutions. This role is critical in executing tactical initiatives, providing exceptional internal customer support, and driving functional excellence and process improvement.
• Subject matter expert on Sales hospitality & ticket opportunities for Monster Energy’s largest marketing investments responsible for:
o Allocation, inventory control and fulfillment of Sales contracted tickets for flagship sponsorships including but not limited to UFC, Professional Bull Riding, Supercross, Monster Jam, Bellator, AVP and Music & Lifestyle events.
o Hold internal stakeholders and external promoters accountable to provide tickets in a timely manner.
o Cultivate positive relationships with agencies, internal divisions, external promoters and other relevant stakeholders
o Train and coach internal departments on hospitality & ticket operations providing best practices and execution expectations.
o Own the Music & Lifestyle spreadsheet proactively tracking and communicating changes.
• Serve as internal Event & Ticketing platform (EventMonster & TicketMonster) product expert functioning as a knowledge resource for the Marketing Teams. Requires the ability to understand, collaborate with, and influence key stakeholders to successfully:
o Lead implementation of the platform
o Uphold data integrity of accounts, events, assets and parameters
o Input, verify, and edit data during entry process in an efficient and accurate manner
o Liaise between departments for approval, signoff, and confirmation
o Monitor work queues and ensure all items are actioned within established timelines
o Troubleshoot internal user setup and issues
o Identify issues and discern requirements related to process automation and improvement
o Develop processes to track and analyze key metrics
o Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of feature sets, underlying technology, workflow and usability to establish feature/benefit statements
• Support Marketing & Sales teams through the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including user guides, FAQ’s, training presentations, online marketing content and demos.
• Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of department objectives.
• Attend regular conference calls and meetings with Marketing departments facilitating communication as needed.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
• 2 years experience in sports/entertainment partnerships, hospitality and ticket operations
• Bachelor degree from four-year college or university
• Project management background with ability to improve and implement streamlined processes
• Ability to use metrics to track performance
• Ability to collaborate successfully with internal partners and stakeholders.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy with a strong sense of urgency
• Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
• Ability to travel 10% of the time
• Advanced-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency