- LIRA Clothing
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
LIRA Clothing is seeking a full-time talented and motivated Graphic Designer. The position is to provide specific graphic requirements for apparel and web design.
This position requires a creative individual that has a strong graphic design and fashion skill set. Candidates must be able to produce concepts and create original designs in multiple styles and mediums to satisfy design objectives. Must also be able to manage multiple projects and follow the deadlines of our design calendar.
• Minimum 2 years working experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) in a MAC environment.
• Display an in-depth understanding of contemporary design principals including typography and layout.
• Experience with managing photo production, clipping, coloring, etc.
• Capable of taking direction and helpful constructive criticism in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to conceptualize, strategize and create designs through to final execution, utilizing knowledge of layout principles, across a variety of platforms including but not limited to Fashion, branded identity, print, and web graphic design.
• Ability to draw, sketch, or use of a drawing tablet or digitizer is a plus.
• Knowledge of screen print process and techniques is a plus.
• Knowledge of photography process and techniques is a plus.
• Design and develop graphics for seasonal apparel and campaigns with direction from the Creative Director.
• Must be creative, innovative and able to design and contribute unique ideas and concepts to effectively communicate, present, and explain concepts and ideas to a creative team.
• Must be fully capable of working within brand guidelines to ensure consistency across campaigns.
• Must have excellent follow through skills and self-initiative.