Alliance MultiMedia is in search of a Video Producer / Editor in Encinitas, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Alliance MultiMedia is looking for an experienced video producer to lead our in-house production team. This person will be focused primarily on creating video content related to our various media entities or for one of our clients, with an aim to expand our client base. This teammate will be instrumental in all aspects of a project, from budgeting and pre-production to post-production and final delivery. They’ll be tasked with creating polished content to deliver through all delivery channels currently known.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and creative person, with a deep knowledge of the adventure and action sports worlds. This person must be able to work on a team, while maintaining a desire to go above and beyond. High attention to detail and multi-tasking are a must, and the ability to work under tight deadlines is a necessity. The fast paced environment at Alliance MultiMedia requires someone to be able to work on projects and see them to completion on their own while also helping with larger department-wide productions and communicating on multiple projects at one time.
• Produce content for television, web, live events, etc.
• Plan/Shoot/Edit content with athletes/partners/products
• Execute projects from concept through delivery
• Team-based production/post-production
• Facilitate and develop a plan to grow business
• Manage project timelines
• Manage project communication with sales staff and clients
• Job Requirements
• 5+ years experience in the video production environment
• Experienced cinematographer
• Story construction and short form storytelling skills a must
• Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects and complete them within a set time frame
• Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud, Soundtrack Pro, Video Compression,
• Strong post-workflow knowledge (organization, codecs & conversions)
• Interviewing skills
• Video standards & basic delivery knowledge
• Knowledge of the action sports world
• Knowledge of most common professional video cameras a must – RED, Sony, etc
• Color-correction experience
• Team Player
• Ability to travel throughout the US and internationally
• High attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Ability to work anywhere
• Profound interest in the latest camera, editing and media technologies
• Ability to talk about the value of our production capabilities and offer ideas to clients
• Ability to sell and bring brands and relationships with you
BENEFICIAL SKILLS //
• Photography a plus
• Existing professional contacts for development of business
• Strong lighting techniques and product photography
• Compression and show mastering knowledge
• Motion Graphics knowledge
Compensation based on experience
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter, resume, and links to your website and work samples, through Malakye. Follow up with an email addressed to Bill (email@example.com), if you are truly the person for the job.
Alliance MultiMedia is an equal opportunity employer.
Video Producer / Cinematographer / Editor
|Required Experience:||5 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
We work close to the beach in an epic town and have flexible schedules.