As a HRBP for HK Office, you’ll provide human resources expertise and work closely with key partners in NIKE HK to understand the local needs and business priorities and deliver a full spectrum of HR programs, operations, and services to build commitment and overall engagement among individuals and teams.
You’ll work with functional HRBP in GEO, Center of Excellence (COE) partners and HR Direct team to gather employee insights, data and needs, which you will use to drive solutions and actions contributing to the organizational health and the achievement of business objectives.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Independently play as HRBP role in HK with the guidance of HR Manager, HK & TW to execute the HR Strategy and drive key HR initiatives
· Ensures HR policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with local laws, partner with the Greater China legal and compliance team to provide recommends and implements human resources policies to meet organizational needs.
· Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR operational service of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
· Monitors the pulse and health of the local team, partner with business leaders to leverage culture to engage and energies employees, creates local action plans to address and facilitates initiatives
· Support managers at different levels on team and talent matters; the Greater China utilizing different communication forms
· Leverages HR COEs to deliver solutions ensuring the best possible employee experiences are provided
· Works alongside Employee Relations and HR-Direct (HR Service) teams to resolve employee queries and issues as appropriate
· Track and monitor the local headcount and wage cost offer insights and feedback to functional HRBP and functional leaders on proactive solution
· Manage employee life cycle including onboarding, people process and exit process.
· Local operation and administrative work, including but not limited to third party contractors payroll management, HR related vendor payment management and etc.