WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Product Engineer 2 to join our office in South of Viet Nam. We are looking for a candidate who is experienced and has a deep understanding/knowledge in Footwear Development & Manufacturing processes. Someone who can work with cross-functional teams and drive product/process excellence during Product Creation. An ability to work with different Dimensions at the PCCs while collaborating with other team for consensus, help to make decisions and drive the Nike Best Practices in development while maintaining manufacturability.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Work with our PCC’s and engineer the best footwear, period.
• Establish and drive footwear engineering best practices
• Leverage category, functional, and technical knowledge to influence the product and process for developing and manufacturing footwear.
• Resolve product issues in development, commercialization and post-production..
• Lead high-profile engineering initiatives.
• Support and provide technical training and mentorship to extended teams.
• Understand and identify PMO and factory engineering capabilities and gaps
• Support driving Modernization/Automation initiatives.
• Drive use of data driven process development and project management tools.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You’re an Engineer who will be assigned to work mostly at our Partner’s Product Creation Center (PCCs) together with other cross-functional teams to drive, lead, consult and confirm for the sake of product/process excellence during development. Collaborate and communicate with WHQ Product Engineers to align for decision making, driving our Best Practices, owning quality, meeting the design intend and to make it right.