NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Asia-Pacific Latin-America (APLA) is a multi-cultural, growth Geography that is seeking a leader with the functional and technical expertise that can lead a team of technical business systems analysts and the delivery and support of supply chain technology solutions into the SEA&I/Pacific marketplace.
As a Business Systems Analyst (BSA), you will become the expert of your local market and business needs and be able to translate those insights into technical requirements for both local and global technology solutions working closely with the Geo Technical Product and Engineering organizations. Core to this role is the understanding of the global technology platform strategy and the criticality of aligning to the principles of customizing / extending global platforms into territories and/ or providing alternative technology solutions aligned with geo and global platform owners strategy.
Managing the application catalog for local and legacy technology solutions and environments as well as managing vendor relationships is a critical component of this role and working to drive towards global platforms and capabilities as well as proper operational management will be keys to you and your team’s success.
Critical to this role is understanding the end-to-end Lifecyle of the products, obsessing how products are performing in production and working closely with our Technical Operations organization as well as product owners to obsess incident and problem trends impacting our consumers and athletes.
Lastly, in this role, you will manage the intake of new ideas and asks from our business partners in territory, helping to assess them against strategic objectives, priorities, and resource capacity. In addition, as we deliver technology solutions you and your team will be critical to assessing and determining the delivery and transition approach as well as last mile technical implementation approaches for your market.
KEY COMPETENCIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Leadership: Be the subject matter expert in the corporate functions technology domain and provide technical leadership in any solution design and implementation.
Product strategy, roadmap and requirement planning: ability to take business outcomes and customer research data and convert them into functional and non-functional requirements
• Collaborate with stakeholders to define system functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements for development.
• Provide technical support and guidance to stakeholder to ensure smooth business operations.
• Define, develop and deliver solutions for process automation to improve stakeholder business process efficiency.
Project Management and Change Management:
• Lead and manage complex project to ensure that the project is delivered and met to the project objectives.
• Collaborate with various project team members and business stakeholders to ensure smooth execution and transition of the project.
• Lead the product management strategy to ensure that the product is meeting business requirements and that it remains relevant to the evolving environment. Work with stakeholders and technology team to innovate and seek for better use of technology to improve business objective and goals.
• For global solutions, work with Geo Technical Product and engineering organization to infuse market specific nuances into solution requirements
• Understand supply chain business process and the technology available to support the business.
• Supply chain solutions and knowledge and experience dealing with country specific fiscal, legal and other compliance related requirements
• Knowledge of other technologies used within a supply chain such as warehouse management systems (i.e., Manhattan) and system integration technologies (i.e., Fusion and/or Informatica, EDI, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Understanding of SAP, AFS, FMS & S4 and experience configuring those systems.
• Hands on SAP SD Configuration experience of Enterprise structure, Sales Order Types, Item Categories, Copy Control, conditioning technique, Listing & Exclusions, Available to promise and SD Output Management.
• Strong working knowledge of standard SAP Order to Cash/ end-to-end Order Management processes like Order Creation, Order Maintenance, Mass document change, Pricing, ATP, Allocation, Third party orders, Billing/Invoicing, Customer returns and Consignment.