- Drive Supply Chain innovation and new capabilities - identify new opportunities and develop the roadmap with cross functions team by new technology across the supply chain
- Collaborate with cross function team to develop and lead project plans to bring strategy to life including but not limited to defining breakthroughs, leading all aspects of progress, and participating in program governance to share overall progress.
- Strong project management skill to lead big-scale, transformational projects that involved multiple cross functional teams
- Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related workstreams
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
Business Expertise - Applies industry innovation and supply chain expertise to achieve financial and operational optimization objectives within or across disciplines or departments. Capable of independently understanding complex business situations, and good at manage multiple cross functional stakeholders. Relevant retailing industry, e-commerce experience specialized in supply chain or innovation or project management.
Delivering Solutions - Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems within supply chain and operation domain. Capable of proposing different solutions with pros and cons to business and structured recommendations to leaderships.
Impact - Is accountable for the performance and results of related disciplines or departments. Experienced in project performance management and evaluation. Drive leadership decisions guided by concrete business cases and functional business plans.
Resource Management - Develops project work plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities. Manage project resources to ensure financial and operational objectives are met.
Brand Protection/Promo - Performs work in support of brand plans; integrates company mission into daily work and planning; leads or participates in key initiatives, programs or products with moderate to wide visibility
- Responsible for actions and managing risks that have shared or moderate impact on own business and have limited short-term impact on company assets- Decisions and actions impacting