Nike’s Global Safety and Security Team is on the offense always, providing world-class support and services to Nike team members, guests, and other stakeholders to ensure Nike workspaces are safe and secure environments in which to work and create the future of sport. The Nike GC Security Team seeks a motivated, inspiring, and results-oriented individual to support the team , based in Shenzhen.
Nike GC is seeing exponential growth in Nike employees based in one of multiple Nike offices in China. The Nike China Capability Center (ICC) in Shenzhen will be a Global Tech Hub that will allow for the creation of autonomous technology delivery teams led by WHQ central strategy. Over time the ICC Shenzhen will mirror functions and capabilities based in WHQ today. In the next 3 years the employee base is expected to grow to 400 FTE’s.
It is foreseen that the Nike Southern China : Security Supervisor will also provide security supporting, consulting and monitoring services for Nike offices in Guangzhou and Zhongshan Converse with opportunities.
These offices currently employees up to 500 Nike employees and other in-house professionals and onsite supporters in total.
The Nike Southern China Security Supervisor’s responsibilities will be included but not limited to:
• Coordinate and consolidate security services in multiple Nike offices in Southern China.
• Implement GCHQ Security Policies and Practices to territory offices
• Visitor and employee screening.
• External and internal perimeter security protocols.
• Vendor management.
• Training and awareness programs.
• Incident management and response protocols.
• Stakeholder communication strategies and implementation.
• Vulnerability and facility assessments.
• Out-of-state travel as required.
• Security infrastructure maintenance coordination and monitoring.
• Ad-hoc security support such as VIP and Executive Protection; and
• Event security.