NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader, motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Athlete to join our team.
Are you ready?
As a Nike Direct Athlete, you provide world-class service to the consumer using the four service principles:
KNOW: Build an authentic connection with consumers by getting to know them to guide their journey.
EQUIP: Credible Athletes equip consumers through product and service knowledge and expertise.
ENGAGE: Connect with consumers by inviting them to engage with Nike.
INSPIRE: Inspire by creating an emotional connection to the brand between the consumer and Nike.
• Be passionate about Nike products and services.
• Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store Athlete roles, including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom.
• Deliver the best possible service and attention to all consumers.
• Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning.
• Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates.
• Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events.
• Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business.
• Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
Note to Candidates: This store is located at 1000, Inside Johor Premium Outlets, Premium Outlets, Indahpura, 81000, Johor, Malaysia