As Nike accelerates and operationalizes its One Technology Roadmap; it has become apparent there is a need for a team and structure that will be responsible for building high-quality enterprise products and platforms at scale. Technology Product Management will play an integral part of the Global Technology team as we move into a technology-led strategy for Nike, with the Domain Technology Product Manager being an essential component of that team. This function has a deep understanding of how to bring the best of Global Tech together, including a deep understanding of how to leverage platform capabilities.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are hiring for the position of Senior Technology Product Manager (TPM) supporting the Operations & Logistics domain.
As the Senior Technical Product Manager, Outbound Logistics, you will own Outbound Logistics for Global Operations and Logistics. This is a role that will entail building the strategy, vision and roadmap in the above area by using your industry knowledge, technical acumen and ability to influence while working with several Cross Functional Global and Geo stakeholders (Business, Product, Engineering, UX and Architecture). The key deliverables will include building and executing on the product vision and roadmap to deliver on our goals for cost, service, convenience, innovation and sustainability.
As a TPM Leader, you will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders) and key Functional Teams across the business (e.g., Global Operations Team, Marketplace). TPM Leaders will require experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
LEAD AND MANAGE END TO END ENTERPRISE ROADMAP
• Lead the creation of an end to end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with engineering and business teams
• Partner with all stakeholders to understand business needs, outcomes and value and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs
• Ensure roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
• Ensuring Tech Team roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
• Collaborating with other TPM's, Domain TPM’s and the Central TPM Leader to address dependencies across Global Tech; provide inputs into overall end to end Global Tech roadmap development
DEFINE PRODUCT AND PLATFORM STRATEGY
• Partnering with all stakeholders to understand Business needs and goals and providing strategic advice on how to respond
• Utilizing a "customer-centric" mindset in designing roadmaps and building products/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
• Developing product and platform strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
• Bringing best-in-class market and industry insights to platform and product strategy
DELIVER VALUE TO THE BUSINESS VIA PRODUCTS & PLATFORMS WHILE ELEVATING PRODUCT MANAGEMENT MATURITY
• Use a value framework to make product and platform decisions
• Drive the execution steps of product management in accordance with the value framework
• Drive adherence to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models)
• Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the end to end roadmap and adjusting roadmaps as necessary
• Ensure TPM maturity throughout all levels of the Tech Team, including support for the discipline (e.g., role development, career pathing)
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will be responsible for working closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management. You will work with our business product management teams within Demand & Supply to understand the needs and aspirations of both our Nike consumers and Nike planners.