NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary, and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Nike’s Global Technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing, and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
We are seeking a high performing Senior Software Engineering Manager to play a meaningful role in the furthering Nike’s Bot Mitigation Capabilities. Lead the team with a focus on BOT mitigation and fairness to provide Nike’s most passionate members and consumers access to our most coveted products. You will be encouraged to utilize your expertise to influence the broader organization’s strategy regarding bots and fairness!
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate:
• Prior experience in crafting and/or implementing/integrating bot mitigation technologies
• Experience leading distributed systems engineering teams in software companies
• Demonstrated expertise in building and running web-scale applications, information storage and retrieval systems at scale in public cloud infrastructure.
• You have managed other managers and have provided guidance to the organization to execute towards an inspiring vision.
• Passionate about engineering and operational excellence and DevOps Maturity
• Thrives when operating in broad scope, from conception through continuous operation of 24x7 services to defined SLA’s
• Ability to navigate different partner perspectives, build a plan and effectively communicate how they will be impacted by the services you build to drive towards successful outcomes
• Passion, motivation and drive to take company strategies, priorities and vision, break it down into goals and outcomes for your teams to excite and empower them for sustained period of time