ENTERPRISE DATA & ANALYTICS (ED&A) is a capability driven organization, unblocking better decisions, more responsive operations and strengthening unbreakable relation with CONSUMERS.
ED&A team ensures trusted data is available and consistent, capture high quality consumer data, builds analytical products and capabilities and enables fast and seamless integration across Nike’s technology solution.
Our team purposefully innovate solutions needed to help navigate Nike’s leading position in the constantly evolving marketplace.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a high performing Manager - Data Analytics to play a critical role in the development of Nike’s Enterprise Data & Analytics capabilities. You will lead the team with a focus on the development of new solutions and capabilities for various business functions across NIKE. As a leader, you are thoughtful, aspirational, and adept at motivating teams through ambiguous situation to successful outcomes.
Now, more than ever, Technology needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Analytics, Data Science & Machine Learning capabilities and team to ensure we’re maximizing the power of the Nike enterprise in the analytics/machine learning space and managing data.
Candidate should have and be:
• Strong sense of OWNERSHIP,
• Bias for ACTION
• INNOVATIVE mindset
• Hire & Develop BEST PEOPLE
• TECHNOLOGY evangelist
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Manage a team of data analysts to solve Nike’s complex data challenges and opportunities, while managing priorities and resources to achieve operational and business strategies and objectives
• Utilize expertise to collaborate with key business partners to understand requirements, drive knowledge into action and support data driven decision making
• Utilize expertise to collaborate with product manager and engineers to break down business briefs to actionable execution plans.
• Develop reporting and analytics capabilities within a focused area of Nike business value stream to enable data driven business decisions that will drive performance and lead to the accomplishment of annual goals
• Develop quantitative research, casual inference and predictive models to understand and optimize drivers of growth and performance
• Serve as an expert on policies, standards and framework for data governance, and drive, implement and maintain a data governance structure aligned to enterprise data governance
• Ensures proper management of data and data risks to achieve required levels of discoverability, consistency, quality & protection to meet Nike’s needs.
• Manage, mentor, and inspire a team and team members; managing performance, goals and development potential, and evaluating potential new talent
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be working with diverse team of smart, intelligent and creative people. At Nike we embrace and celebrate unique talent and experience of our teammates.
In this role you’ll be working closely with passionate and driven Product Management team, Engineers, Data Analysts, Internal partners and other departments. They will span across various groups including Demand and Supply Management, Supply Chain, Commercial Analytics, and Consumer Insights. You will be in contact with a wide range of great people. One of Nike’s maxims is "Win as a Team". In all interactions, you will find success in teamwork, a positive attitude, and hard work.