Core ERP team needs a strong ITC SAP Development Director with experience working in an agile environment who’s focus will be to lead the delivery and operation of NIKE’s SAP Development including S/4 Fashion platform, SAP CAR, SAP MDG and SAP BI/DI. This role will supervise a team that provides end-to-end solutions in our ERP ecosystem. It will partner with the WHQ SAP Development and SAP Data teams to be responsible for the roadmap execution, feature definition, and operation of NIKE’s SEC platform, while mentoring and developing a team of direct reports.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Partner with WHQ Teams to define and communicate Product vision and roadmap; ensure alignment to company strategies
• Define Epics and features; lead and prioritize the Product backlog on an ongoing basis
• Understand current and future customer needs, define features, determine success criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate customer satisfaction
• Provide oversight of system configuration & development
• Assess the business impact of different solutions and the trade-offs between customer needs, technology requirements and costs
• Analyze and communicate customer adoption, performance, time to market, quality and other metrics to partners
• Ensure Program priorities have necessary funding and review cost of accepted features
• Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and drive improvements
• Manages, mentors, and inspires a team; managing performance, goals and development potential.