Are you looking for an opportunity to work and build a strong career with one of the coolest brands in the world?
We at NIKE Canada are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Specialist for our Nike Store in Halton Hills, ON.
Please Note: This is a FULL-TIME PERMANENT position.
Nike, Inc is one of the most recognized and leading brands in the world. We are the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Along the way, Nike has established a strong Brand Portfolio with several wholly-owned subsidiaries including CONVERSE, JORDAN BRAND and NIKE GOLF. Nike’s world headquarters is located in the United States near Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Nike operates all around the globe employing more than 73,000+ people across six continents.
The future of Nike has never looked better.
Our purpose is to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all. In order to stay at the top of our game, we’re always looking to level-up with outstanding people who provide the kind of above-and-beyond service that inspires Nike fans for life!
As a member of Nike Retail, you'll be part of a diverse & inclusive team with opportunities for personal growth and professional development, all in a casual work environment where you can be your authentic self. And, with a generous employee discount and an overall benefits package that’s among the best around, we’re pretty confident you’re gonna love it here!
More About This Role
Are you looking for a place to start your leadership journey? The Nike Specialist role
offers the opportunities you need to grow with personalized coaching to elevate your
The mission of a Nike store Specialist is clear: deliver a premium in-store experience to
our consumers. Along with balancing an associate's responsibilities, you're able to expertly handle complex situations with autonomy and poise. In addition to shared leadership responsibilities, you will focus on one of three Areas of Expertise where you'll gain critical experiences that help propel you along your development journey.
• Consumer Experience. With the consumer at the heart of everything we do, you'll help shape how world-class service looks throughout the store, bringing the Nike experience—both physical and digital—to life for our fans every step of the way.
• Athlete Services. In this role, you'll ensure that our store employees have the tools they need to be successful in their day-to-day tasks, fostering a vibrant, inclusive, and fun work culture.
• Product Life Cycle. From receiving in the stockroom to visual merchandising on
the sales floor, you’ll make sure that the consumer always has access to the right
product at the right time.
No matter the location or position, every Nike employee shares one unifying mission: To
bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete• • in the world.
• • If you have a body, you're an athlete
What You Bring to Nike...
• 1 year of retail and/or consumer service experience
• Flexibility and willingness to work a combination of mornings, evenings,
weekends, and holidays based on the needs of the business
• Enthusiasm for engaging with consumers and inspiring them to become Nike
• Digital literacy—desire to learn and adapt to technology needs with agility
• Ability to communicate in English
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a
ladder, and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable
• High school diploma or GED preferred