Senior Basis COE Engineer, SAP (SEC)
|Required Experience:||0 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 7 hours ago
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
As a Senior BASIS administrator, you will be a part of Nike Global Technology Team. In SAPAE organization, we bring together technology and process expertise to deliver solutions that enable Nike’s businesses and brands worldwide.
Basis Administrator is responsible for working with business and IT partners to leverage SAP platforms as strategic asset within Technology. You will work as a liaison between our business, capability partners and the agile product teams to understand business problems and help find appropriate solutions, documents requirements, communicate effectively with all levels of management, and deliver projects on time. You will also be working with a team to bring broad experience in the Best practices for SAP platforms and also to define and refine in developing the roadmap for the SAP platforms.
We are seeking dynamic, collaborative individuals with the ability to work across multiple functions to influence best practices and management at Nike.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU'LL BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups to translate business strategies, initiatives, goals and objectives into information management proposals for SAP.
- Strong Leadership to motivate and influence others through persuasion, deliver relevant information with confidence and build a strong network of relationships. Demonstrating credibility and reliability, inspires others to take action.
- Ability to pragmatically balance the demands of delivery projects with the need to maintain integrity of the platform.
- Ability to maintain a sufficiently deep knowledge of business areas and technology to provide platform leadership and direction.
- Demonstrate decision making, problem solving and analytical skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy
- Strong team player with proven experience to collaborate with other server, network, storage engineers and administrators
- Excellent communication skills; feels comfortable working with non-technical business partners
- Nike requires positive people who strive to do their best and know what it means to 'Do the Right Thing'. You must demonstrate integrity, fairness, respect, openness and honesty. This requires courage, initiative and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
⏵ Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent.
⏵ 5 to 8 years’ experience in Information Technology particular in SAP Basis Administration role
⏵ 3 years’ experience in a Lead role.
⏵ Minimum 4 lifecycle Implementations in SAP technology
⏵ Experience with migrating/building SAP applications in AWS or Azure Cloud would be a plus.
⏵ Hands- on experience in any new technologies on RSLF, database virtualization, Test Data Management or HANA database would be preferred.
⏵ Strong experience in Suite of SAP Systems like SAP ERP, BW, SCM/APO, BOBI, PI/PO, S/4HANA, HANA DB, CAR , GRC, BOBJ, Data Services , Fiori and SAP Solution Manager.
⏵ Exposure to SAP Cloud Platform and configuring various services on SCP.
⏵ Support secure communication (SSL/SAML/SNC) between systems.
⏵ Archiving management using OpenText
⏵ Disaster recovery and high availability environments for SAP and bolt-on applications
⏵ Ability to independently Plan and Execute of SAP Support/ Upgrade projects as needed
⏵ Researches & implements solutions within Basis functionality in areas of performance monitoring, tuning and systems configurations, design & implementation.
⏵ Participated in the design, build and support of new and existing interfaces to SAP
⏵ Perform application and database refreshes of SAP development and test systems.
⏵ Manage the design and implementation of Change Management (CHARM).
⏵ Good understanding on virtualization & cloning solutions Like SAP LVM, Automic UC4 etc.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete⏵ in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00462318