The focus areas will be to serve as our Technology Consulting resource for Nike Sourcing, Supply Planning, Manufacturing and our Factory Partner teams. You will provide consult, react responsively, insure systems operational continuity. Also, to operate and support operational technology enablers at our Partner Management Offices, Nike-networked Product Creation Centers and partnering with our Strategic Factory Partners (including its offshore facilities) on current Required-to-Operate Tools and Services, and new technological deployments. You will be working collaboratively with respective business functional teams and technology capability partners, to manage and provisioned technological resources & services, including vendor management with both global and local technology service providers.
Your role will include working as an extended engineering resource on a scrum team responsible for designing and shaping services and resources for Nike’s Sourcing and Manufacturing Team. In this role, you will be instrumental in driving and collaborating with a highly diverse and innovative team to deliver aspects of a cloud-centric application architecture.
• Work is focused on short-term planning, operational effectiveness, and results.
• Identifies and solves a range of problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions and assesses each using standard procedures
• Responds to non-standard requests from internal and/or external customers; investigates with assistance from others as needed
• Responsible for applying concepts, theories, principles and practices.
• Administers programs or projects; leads and participates in the execution of business goals consistent with departmental goals and policies, develops processes and tools.
• Partner closely with product managers and architects to ensure scalable and visually effective systematized solutions are designed, developed, tested, deployed and supported
• Participates and provides input into departmental business planning, departmental budgets and management.
• Develops action plans and processes in coordination with management team for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major initiatives, goals and objectives.
• Participates in functional discussions and initiatives across departments.
• Is accountable for working together and possibly leading other technical professional employees who perform similar or related tasks.
• Supports technical or end user training and transition activities
• Monitors the work environment and addresses systems issues.