Leadership & Business Management
• In coordination with HRBP’s, identifies key marketplace and employment trends and develops opportunities to incorporate these into the Learning & Development agenda
• Researches and creates strong vendor/partner relationships with local resources to build a strong, virtual team that can meet the diverse needs of the businesses
• Packages global initiatives/programs and helps the local units to translate, create a delivery approach, and evaluate impact
• Engages at senior levels in the organization to help them understand the edited assortment from Learning & Development and the benefits to their businesses
• Builds strong and credible relationships within HR, the business and with other stakeholders and is able to effectively navigate the Nike matrix
• Accountable for driving operational excellence; aligns strategy with structure, talent, culture and business processes
• Proactively collaborates with others to drive sustainable learning solutions, represents the voice of the geo and builds strong relationships with geography counterparts and global Design teams
Needs Assessment, Curriculum Development, Vendor Management & Consulting
• Drives the execution of core curriculum needs assessment by gathering information and identifying capability gaps/trends for leaders at all levels of the organization.
• Supports global/regional work teams to create or revise learning solutions, by joining the work team or providing strong input. May lead the creation of customized core learning solutions, and/or to meet specific business needs
• Builds and manages a vendor/partner model to support local delivery of the global/geography curriculum, ensuring a premium experience at all times.
Evaluation, Metrics & ROI
• Drives the creation and execution of effective metrics for core curriculum offerings and in alignment with the regional Integrated Talent Strategy. Demonstrate tangible ROI by program or business area. Uses data to drive decision-making and action planning
• Innovation & Best Practice
• Champion continuous improvement and innovation. Researches learning best practices and incorporates this in to learning solutions and work processes
• Works with HRBP’s and business leaders to identify the bespoke learning initiatives/tools/knowledge that are critical to the growth of the store athletes and creates custom solutions where no other solutions exist.