Are you looking for an opportunity to work and build a strong career with one of the coolest brands in the world?
We at NIKE Canada are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Athlete (3 positions) for our Nike Factory Store in Marche-Central, Montreal, QC.
Nike, Inc is one of the most recognized and leading brands in the world. We are the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Along the way, Nike has established a strong Brand Portfolio with several wholly-owned subsidiaries including CONVERSE, JORDAN BRAND and NIKE GOLF. Nike’s world headquarters is located in the United States near Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Nike operates all around the globe employing more than 75,000 people across six continents.
As our Nike Store Store Associate (internally called Athlete) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
• Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
• Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
• Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
• Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
• Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
• Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service