As a Costing Manager, you will be a key member in ACE to drive the best practice for Nike costing processes and models, and manage the factory cost performance. You will be the direct contact window of Nike Costing to liaise, align and collaborate with the assigned factory partners. You will also serve as the subject-matter expert in costing who closely collaborates with other Nike functional teams including sourcing, product creation and partner management teams.
• -Manage and improve factory cost performance (North Asia)
• -Analyze the key improvement areas, create strategies and execute plans/projects to drive factories’ improvement in costing competitiveness and accuracy.
• -Design, implement and review the various cost matrices and benchmark. Ensure the factories’ transparent and sustainable product costing.
• -As the subject-matter expert, lead other Nike functions to solve the costing issues/challenges of the responsible factories.
Establish and update the cost model
• -Participate into the design and execution of Nike costing framework under the ACE leadership guidance.
• -Collect, clarify and analyze the manufacturing information from the responsible factories or market research. Align with the factory partners for the reasonable and sustainable cost framework.
• -Track and report the cost drivers in the framework regularly. Review the impact with the ACE directors, provide and execute solutions.
• -Design, create and launch the costing tools (e.g. matrices, libraries, calculators) to all related functions and partners for accurate and quick cost assessment.
• -Research and identify cost trends, challenges and risks. Provide useful analytics and suggestions to ACE leadership for ACE costing strategy.
Costing Operation Process & System Improvement
• -Drive the costing system, process and workflow improvement. Plan and execute the related projects with other Nike functions.
• -Lead the costing analyst to manage the costing data and system reports in an efficiency way. Maintain cost data accuracy.
Team and talent management
• -Supervise and lead costing analysts. Develop costing analysts’ capability.
• -Provide costing process trainings to ACE teammates and other Nike functions.