WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a high-performing individual to provide controllership expertise to our marketplace business across SEA&I. This role will drive not only operational and accounting excellence, but will also represent Controlling in enabling new digital marketplace models and digital expansion strategies across SEA&I. The ideal candidate is someone who is innovative, thrives in a dynamic environment, and has an enterprise thinking mindset.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
Business Partnering Support
- Partner closely with cross functional stakeholders in support of marketplace business in weekly business reviews and operational issue resolution/deep dives
- Drive collaboration with cross functional stakeholders to design, build and operationalize new digital platforms/models and expansion capabilities across SEA&I
- Be a consultant and influence business decisions with clear interpretation and impacts around technical accounting policy requirements
- Manage and develop of a team of 2 finance professionals, ensuring proper resource planning, coaching, development, and performance management
- Provide oversight and direction to ensure team success in their deliverables and meets the needs of their stakeholders
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and adequacy of SEA&I revenue recognition and Order to Cash judgmental reserves in accordance with US GAAP and Nike Global Accounting Policy
- Timely assessments of operational issues that may have a financial impact to the marketplace business
- Responsible for monthly marketplace financials analysis & reporting
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Reporting to the SE&AI Revenue & Margin Controlling Senior Manager, this role is a critical finance partner with Marketplace Units leaders and cross functional stakeholders such as Finance, Technology, Operations, Demand Supply Management and Tax teams. Additionally, you will also partner with functional stakeholders such as APLA Order to Cash & SEA&I Controlling teammates.