WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a Seasonal Execution Analyst in Marketplace Operations. This role leads monthly shipment goals, manages quarterly and yearly shipment targets, leads in-season management with reporting analysis. The candidate needs to deal with multi-tasks, enjoy working with details and analytical skills and work under tight timelines.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Actively participate in financial forecasting by analyzing historical order book related trends and the current season
• E2E planning and influencing the business results, connecting analytics and the business, align with a partner across a logistic and business team to pull together and present our shipment goal
• Perform data analytics and deliver the business insight to lead the in-season management to serve the marketplace
• Collaborate with APLA (Asia Pacific & Latin America) MPO (Marketplace Operations) team
• Support the roll out of new processes, analytical tools and solutions, providing training on when and how they should be used
• Process development, adherence, and performance improvement of owned processes
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You’ll collaborate daily with various internal business functions, including Finance, Logistics, DSM (Demand & Supply Management) and more, with teammates that need to have visibility on shipment planning and seasonal order book. Also, you’ll work with the global team to solve the problem.