Reporting to the Director, Nike Services, this role will be instrumental in defining and launching the future state of consumer experience in Nike Greater China, across both online and offline channels. This includes setting the strategy, creating consumer journeys, and conducting testings in order to formulate a holistic portfolio of O2O Nike services that best suit this market.
As such, we are looking for a consumer-obsessed talent with proven track record in service/ experience design and project management. The ideal candidate will have the ability to seamlessly move between strategy and tactical execution. He/she will be passionate about the future of new retail and work closely with multidisciplinary teams to create the future of retail together.
• Champion the end-to-end development of new retail services (from ideation to implementation)
• Develop project management plan to ensure key timelines and milestones are being met
• Establish KPIs that align with the broader strategy with robust tracking mechanisms
• Coordinate and liaise with cross-functional teams including marketing, technology, digital, operations and frontline store teams
• Present to the senior leadership team regarding recommendations, progress and risks
• Work collaboratively with global team to connect and translate globally defined playbooks and roadmaps into GC priorities