We currently have an exciting full-time contract opportunity available through until January 2022. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will play a key role in the preparation of tax reports, and Indirect Source to Pay (ISP) / Legal Entity Record to Reporting (LER2R) accounting processes and functions.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
On a monthly basis, you role will touch each part of the business, working to accurately record overhead expenses, managing our intercompany transactions and payroll related compliance. This role allows you to record historical events as well as assist in determining future business decisions.
A process-driven individual, you will have a strong focus on compliance and a desire to complete detailed and presentable workpapers.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Preparation of SGA related accounting entries (wages and other overheads)
• Preparation of periodic reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
• Compliance with all internal controls, including required SOX Controls processes
• Business partnering cross-functionally (local and global) to ensure accurate delivery on reporting and analysis
• Management of intercompany transactions with Nike entities globally
• Management of payroll related accounting entries (including postings, payroll tax calculations and workers comp).
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
In this role, you will have the ability to work collaboratively across all functions of the business and give you the opportunity to become the key contact for business partnering and collaboratively find solutions for business decisions.