Develop, implement and manage the strategy of GC marketplace operation to the excellence to optimize the end to end supply chain and create seamless consumer experiences against the rapidly growing and dynamic marketplace.
Define MPO strategies to elevate NIKE GC marketplace operation capabilities in accordance with the global digitized supply chain strategy (25%)
- Identify the long term and short term opportunities in the end to end supply chain through the close partnership with the operation team and NIKE partners.
- Drive innovative ideas by disrupting the existing supply chain and convert them to feasible solutions.
- Build strategic stories to articulate the benefits and obtain the consensuses and endorsements from the leadership team.
Lead and conduct the strategy deployment (50%)
- Lead the product team to develop right solutions/products/capabilities and reengineer existing processes needed by the marketplace.
- Manage and mitigate risks that could occur during the product development. Ensure a smooth transition from product team to daily operation team through testing, training and pilots.
- Be accountable for the holistic project portfolio management including but not limited to project intake, budget planning, progress tracking across the MPO sub teams.
Facilitate global capability deployment (10%)
- Partner with global capability teams to provide local insights and requirement. Make sure they are well addressed and captured by global teams.
- Seamlessly collaborate with related functional teams to get prepared for capability deployment in all dimensions: testing, training, new process set-up, resource planning, etc.
- Continue to push forward the post deployment enhancements
Lead and develop the team (15%)
- Coach and inspire managers, supervisors and professional staff to form a productive team
- Be accountable for developing talents with a sustainable career plan and designing the team organization to unleash the team’s potential
- Encourage diversity of the team