• CREATE & DEVELOP store marketing plans for cross retail concepts that deliver against expected consumer, brand and business outcomes and KPIs.
• CREATE & DEVELOP consumer journeys for assigned concept focused on delivering an immersive experiences across product, service & experience.
• CREATE O2O marketing plans for assigned concept that fuels the flywheel - Shop, Do, Spread & Discover Sport.
• CREATE & Obsess consumer journeys informed by consumer insights, data and analytics to support business and member outcomes to Make Sport a Daily Habit.
• PARTNER with Global teams & other CDM functions, develop & execute thoughtful O2O journeys across retail concepts leveraging product, service & experience marketing levers.
• PARTNER with Gender and Brand Narrative teams to ensure storytelling assets and deliverables are retail right and meet the needs of the retail concepts.
• PARTNER with Brand Creative to ensure storytelling assets & experiences are created to deliver against the commercial needs of the business.
• APPLY data, insights and learnings to future consumer journeys, future plans, briefs.
• ACT as a mentor and peer coach and develop a strong working relationship across teams and functions.
• CREATE - Holistic store marketing frameworks and plans against cross retail concept that build awareness, acquire new members and reengage existing members.
• CREATE - Strategy and brief for 365 storytelling needs to support content strategy for assigned concept - ex. footwear walls, power franchises, product comms, etc.
• CREATE - Storytelling & asset needs for assigned concept which informs deliverables across brand architecture stories (critical need for brand management briefs).
• CREATE- Overarching consumer journey for assigned concept in partnership with cross-functional concept squad.
• CREATE - Marketing mix for cross retail concept based on consumer experiences, service journeys and storytelling of stores.
• EXECUTES - Read & react marketing tactics based on weekly trade meeting alignments and business needs.