As NDDC Business Manager you will own and drive the NDDC business results by bringing to life the NDDC product assortment, and by delivering a digital shopping experience in a way that puts the consumer at the center while driving revenue and profitability.
You will give consumers a compelling reason to buy and by constantly optimizing the consumer journey you will drive conversion. You will also manage the authoring and publishing of product and brand contents on timely manner as well as lead membership execution on the platform.
Finally, you will build partnerships with teammates in Merchandising, Planning, Sales, Marketing, Consumer Services, Ops/Experience to deliver a premium online experience to our consumers. This role will also have interactions with various counterparts within Nike’s World Headquarters location to provide the best possible experience to our passionate consumers.
• Drive the Nike.com and SNKRS businesses by achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goals across Nike.com and SNKRS platforms.
• Run the Nike.com commercial 365 offense, leading in-season read/react to respond to trends & opportunities with real-time relevance, leveraging consumer insights and data analytics
• Sets and owns the digital experience, integrating commerce and brand to deliver a solid core content offering
• Be the face and voice of Nike.com and SNKRS in category-specific and cross-category forums when related to commerce
• Coordinate and create Launch plans for new products, creating distinction for our members.
• Partner with x-functional areas such as DSM, Brand, IMP, Operations, Merchandising, and Digital Product in order to execute global and local strategic priorities for a premium digital commerce experience.
• Monitor and manage to E2E member KPI’s - conversion, new members, buying members, monthly active users, annual order frequency, & retention