· Accountable for the demand planning submission for Consumer Planning and MPU Assortment Planning team. Granularity varies across gates.
· Drive the centralized E2E forecast submission process and calendar across CP and AP team to ensure delivery and validation of demand forecast.
· Lead to transform operations processes and system to improve effectiveness through digitalization of tasks.
· Identify GC-specific planning requirements within global planning process framework, provide visibility across teams and trigger process optimization.
· Create and maintain standard operating procedures for planning processes and systems
· Design and generate analysis at regular cadence on demand, checking trends and identify opportunities for stakeholders to make decisions.
· Support the update of the necessary metrics, reports and processes to anticipate demand driven events for effective decision making.
· Partner with Analytics Team to get track on demand signals. Develop new and ad hoc reports as required
· Ensure the most accurate Demand information available.
· Develop planning capabilities by coaching and inspiring the team.
· Be the key representative on planning team at planning submission gates