Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is committed to unleashing human potential through sport. In Global Sourcing and Manufacturing (GSM), we obsess the future of sport and the changing world we all share. We leverage the strength of the NIKE brand to catalyze action within our industry and beyond and work with partners inside and outside NIKE to make sustainable innovation a driver of business
• Lead Long Range/Short Range Capacity & Consumption Rate Validation and Data integrity
• Analyze unplanned and loading issue and collaborate in solutions
• Drive new factory production readiness tracking and factory on-board training
• Lead communication and collaboration on hot spots, including product class management and multi factories
Order Fulfillment & On-Time Delivery Management
• Monitor factory Supply Plan/production/capacity/delivery and assess risk of delivery with BI tools to expedite decision making.
• Drive the issue identification, solution and communication on delayed shipment
• Coach, mentor and lead factories on opportunities of SOP optimization.
• Lead OTP tracking for Sample/Inline/Promo and delivery MI data validation
• Collaborate on order prioritization to improve PIFOT and coverage
• Collaborate in material commitment, long lead time materials to secure OTP.
• Analyze common issues and develop resolution to maximize OTP and coverage.
• PO exception management & administration (GAC change, divert, early & later shipment, late adds, cancellations, AF)
• Identify, resolve and/or appropriately escalate system issues.
• Manage debit notes, Excess Raw Material, surcharge and payment/FOB discrepancy issue solution.
Project Management & Continuous Improvement
• Support execution of new projects/Programs at partner level
• Support data analysis and reporting for strategic initiatives/ big program/issue communication
• Support project/best practice development & deployment
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will be working with diverse team of smart, intelligent and creative people. At Nike we embrace and celebrate unique talent and experience of our teammates.
In this role you’ll be working closely with passionate and driven Nike Business Users, Business Analysts & Managers, Strategic Business Relationship Managers, Product Developers, and Factory Partners. They will span across various groups including Global Sourcing, Demand and Supply Management, Materials Planning, Supply Chain, Business Analytics, Partner Management, Product Creation and partnering Suppliers. You will be in contact with a wide range of great people. One of Nike’s maxims is "Win as a Team". In all interactions, you will find success in teamwork, a positive attitude, and hard work