• Collect new door information from partner, to advise on location, concept base on Nike strategy and development policy, to align monthly revenue with NSAE team according to retail KPIs
• Analyze the performance of the existing doors and the trade zone development trend and explore the opportunities for the renovation and upgrade.
• Cooperate with market planning team to make fleet plan for partner, seek to new door opportunity base on the GEO’s development plan.
• Tracking the new door opening processes, coordinate with all related functions to solve the problems encountered in the process of opening, and ensure the doors to open on time.
• Work with territory store design team on basic site condition confirmation and deliver clear information to partner to fulfill Nike requirement
• Share first-hand material to marketplace planning team for partners’ seasonal and in season door for further alignment
• Tightly track on key doors status in system and well co-work with GC peers, make sure whole process is on-going
• To execute the door plan, through tracking whole process weekly and drive partner to open new doors as well as renovation doors on time under flawless execution