WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for Lead Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst. This role is responsible for researching and analyzing current and emerging threats and vulnerabilities that have the potential to cause harm or malicious actions against the Nike environment. Our ideal candidate is highly experienced in the cyber threat field, believes in a business risk balanced approach and excels in a highly-matrixed, people-focused environment.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
• Maintain awareness of the cyber threat landscape and leverage automation to build better detection capabilities.
• Analyze and validate the feasibility of exploits and their impact to Nike based on difficulty of development/exploitation.
• Recommend patching priorities and timelines based on proof of concepts (POCs), exploits, and the Nike threat landscape.
• Identify, develop, and maintain access to non-standard intel sources.
• Provide direct support to the Nike Cyber Defense Center & Incident Response (NCDC/IR), and Corporate Information Security (CIS) Operations management team.
• API customizations from vendor tools that feed data visualization tools, such as Tableau.
• Identify and develop IOCs through research, sandboxing, and reversing.
Share knowledge with the rest of the team and help other team members grow their skillsets.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
This role is part of the Cyber Threat Intelligence team within Corporate Information Security (CIS). You will work with teams within CIS, including the Nike Cyber Defense Center & Incident Response (NCDC/IR) and CIS Operations Management team.