WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer professional. This role provides technical and tactical expertise to a 24x7 team of dedicated security engineers focused on maintaining operational stability while reducing risk, and is part of a diverse, cross-functional team that collaborates globally across the organization with a variety of stakeholders from service desk technicians to system architects, developers and lawyers. The candidate needs to have strong problem-solving skills and be able to determine root cause along with providing relevant solutions. They should have an operational mindset, believe change is an opportunity and not rattled by ambiguity.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
• Assess, analyze, and optimize operational tasks, functions, and processes.
• Provide technical and tactical expertise to a 24x7 team of dedicated security engineers focused on maintaining operational stability while reducing risk
• Administer and maintain both network and endpoint security controls, primarily focused on tier 2/3 support.
• Maintaining proper saturation of endpoint security controls; versions, scoping, and exclusions.
• Documentation of Knowledgebase articles, How-to’s, policies and procedures.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will report into the Security Technology Management team. You will partner closely with Cyber Defense Center, Data Protection, Engineering Solutions and Delivery, Windows Client/Server Platform and Cloud Security/Automation teams.