ABOUT THE ROLE
Now, more than ever, Technology needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our world-class brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Analytics, Data Science & Machine Learning capabilities and team to ensure we’re maximizing the power of the Nike enterprise in the analytics/machine learning space and managing data as a competitive advantage.
If you’re ready to innovate and be a driving force for building solutions Enterprise Data and Analytics organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Nike technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its journey to 2021 and beyond.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Design and build reusable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support analytics products.
• Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and Technology stakeholders.
• Anticipate, identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality.
• Clean, prepare and optimize data at scale for ingestion and consumption.
• Drive the implementation of new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture.
• Implement complex automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools.
• Build continuous integration, test-driven development and production deployment frameworks.
• Drive collaborative reviews of design, code, test plans and dataset implementation performed by other data engineers in support of maintaining data engineering standards.
• Analyze and profile data for the purpose of designing scalable solutions.
• Troubleshoot complex data issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues.
• Mentor and develop other data engineers in adopting best practices.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will be reporting to the Engineering manager, you will work with Product Manager, other Engineering Team Members and with a variety of talented Nike teammates. You will be part of team that will be a driving force in building Data and Analytic solutions for Nike Technology.