A key leadership position in Greater China for the new Nike consumer construct and the GC marketing team, playing a critical role developing and executing brand plans to build the brand and drive the business.
• VP/GM, Kids, GC
• VP, Marketing, GC
• VP, Kids Brand Marketing, Global
• Kids Merchandising, GC
• Kids Insights, GC
• Kids Planning, GC
• Global Kids Brand Management
• Geo Brand Narrative & Purpose Marketing
• Geo Brand Creative
• Geo Influencer Marketing
• Geo Sports Marketing & Communications
• Geo Consumer Direct Marketing
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables
DEFINE THE CONSUMER, THE VISION AND WHAT NIKE OFFERS TO KIDS CONSUMERS IN GREATER CHINA WITH A GLOBALLY NETWORKED OFFENSE.
• Define who Nike Kids are and where we are going. Be true to the Kid, the Active Family, and to Nike. Define what it means to be the best kids brand in Greater China.
• Define what the key product, service and experiences for kids consumers Nike wants to be famous for in Greater China.
• Be the voice of Greater China with global marketing teams to ensure holistic consumer POV.
DRIVE THE BRAND PLAN, KEY CONSUMER CONCEPTS AND SEASONAL STORIES, IN SUPPORT OF THE NEW CONSUMER CONSTRUCT.
• Develop the brand plan for GC Kids and parent stakeholders, when necessary, across the broad spectrum of little kids and big kids (0-13 YO).
• Work with global team and define the key consumer concepts that matter for the consumers and develop a full flywheel plan across seasons for the consumers. Develop x-functional plans on how to land the plan across product, content, activity and community.
• Lead with digital, with community and membership first mindset. Create new models of connected consumer experiences (O2O Strategy).
• Define or develop seasonal and commercial stories, Global or Geo, that are critical for inspiration and innovation to create brand and business impact.
• Orchestrate and partner with M/W/J consumer groups when necessary, to deliver the Greater China Brand Architecture across dimensions and seasons.
BUILD A TEAM OF FUTURE LEADERS
• Inspire the team by leading by example and with a team first, people first approach.
• Be an active coach - creating a virtuous loop of feedback to ensure development of own and adjacent teams.
• Continue to evolve leadership approach to connect to broader and multi-generational teams.