WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Optimal Inventory Management is a competitive advantage for Nike and an essential part of the service to our consumers. We are looking for an Inventory Management Analyst to deliver South East Asia & India’s inventory optimization, inventory forecasting process, drive end to end inventory health that align with our financial plans, marketplace objectives and network investments.
The ideal candidate should possess strong ability to interpret inventory goals to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business, strong commercial acumen and ability to influence key stakeholders. We are a dynamic team that focuses on collaboration and integration with a strong end-to-end mindset.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will be accountable to drive inventory objectives across South East Asia & India territory to maximise financial revenue, margin & profitability
- Engage the value ecosystem & drive actions to deliver healthy end-to-end inventory metrics for South East Asia & India
- Drive Closed Loop Planning in partnership with Value Marketplace Unit & other cross-functional teams to drive Closeout & Rebuy inventory forecasting process
- Drive & support overall monthly end-to-end inventory forecasting process & forecast accuracy for South East Asia & India
- Drive aged & hash inventory management
- Manage assigned countries and/or marketplace units for inventory actions & drive actions and/or solutions to address product excess or gap
- Track key inventory metrics & drive actions to ensure we have a healthy marketplace inventory
- Support Inventory health review process to identify risks & opportunities and driving actions
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- You will work across South East Asia & India territory and Asia Pacific and Latin America geography. You will partner and actively collaborate with multiple key stakeholders from Marketplace Units, Merchandise Financial Planning, Assortment Planning, Integrated Business Planning, Logistics, Marketplace Operations, Finance, Supply and Inventory Planning.
- Partner closely with Value marketplace unit team to drive Closeout & Rebuy discussions to meet the Value consumer needs
- Partner with Finance & controlling teams to manage the aged & hash liquidation, write-offs & obsolescence discussions
- Partner with Finance, Integrated Business Planning, Marketplace Operations & Logistics to build forecasts on Returns & cancellations