Who we are looking for
Nike is always on the offense and constantly innovating. We are looking for a Chemical Engineer I to join the Nike Chemical Engineering Team in Taichung, Taiwan to help revolutionize the world’s best athletic footwear for the world’s best athletes• . A successful candidate will build knowledge of the company, product, materials, processes and customers, solve a range of straightforward problems and analyze possible solutions using standard procedures while receiving a moderate level of guidance and direction.
What will you work on
In this role you will…
· Utilize chemical and process engineering knowledge and applied research towards the development and design of new products and processes
· Perform product development engineering work in one or more general engineering functions, including chemical, mechanical, process, product, etc.
· Elevate product through the use of new technologies and processes
· Generate tests, analyze data, draw conclusions and make subsequent process or product recommendations
· Solve complex engineering problems and recommend appropriate corrective actions
· Summarize data and findings and prepare reports or briefs of assigned projects
· Assist in presenting concepts and solutions at the functional level
· Support knowledge transfer outside of functional area as needed
· Work under the guidance of more senior engineers
Who you will work with
You will join a team that designs, develops and transition new technologies, materials and manufacturing processes to create the world’s best athletic footwear. You will work closely with global cross-functional teams in the Nike organization as well as manufacturing partners & material suppliers.