Key Job Accountabilities
• Coordinates the product creation process from initial concept through to commercialization and production for assigned models to lead to on time delivery and development according to critical dates, product specification, sustainability, performance, and profitability goals.
• Collaborates with Design, Brand and Category Management, Merchandising, and Manufacturing, to effectively execute on product development goals and deliverables
• Creates and revises appropriate documentation for assigned products; ensures all appropriate development documentation is maintained including product specs and prototype notes.
• Tracks and facilitates sampling and prototyping for products; identifies and addresses key issues and challenges in construction/manufacturing and plans accordingly to deliver proven and tested product. Monitors and communicates progress and challenges throughout the product testing process to meet product integrity requirements.
• Keeps abreast of market trends, category goals, new technology and consumer needs throughout the development process and engages appropriately to ensure projects are completed within corporate guidelines and goals for all facets of product creation.