ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Senior Network and Endpoint Security Engineer. This role will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining security technology roadmaps that provide an effective security framework allowing Nike to move rapidly but securely into new business enabling technologies. Our ideal candidate can leverage their extensive knowledge of international standards, industry best practices, professional experience, collaboration and good judgment to implement a business focused information security strategic roadmap.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with the Network and Endpoint Security team and performing these key tasks:
• Work with Business IT teams to continually improve the security posture of their application and solution portfolios.
• Contribute to the development of a multi-year business focused IT Security Solution Roadmap.
• Contribute to the development of an annual Security roadmap outlining key initiatives in support of the Nike Information Security Strategy.
• Provide input into the creation of the annual IT Security budget.
• Implement a sustainable network security framework to allow secure technology standardization across multiple Nike business segments.
• Develop business cases for the adoption of new technology, standards and processes.
• Review projects for security concerns and provide security guidance to business partners.
• Work with peers throughout Nike Inc. to collect input on needed security capabilities.
• Gain understanding of the effectiveness of security policies and technologies.
• Support management in understanding architectural and operational information risk within/against Nike.
• Staying current on security technologies, trends, standards and best practices.
• Continually update relevant security skills.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
This role is part of the Network & Endpoint Security team within Corporate Information Security. You will report to the Director of Network & Endpoint Security, and will frequently interact with Technology Operations, Corporate Information Security, NDO, and business teams.