As the Digital Product Supervisor you will lead the creation of world-class digital experiences for athletes worldwide. You will help define and execute the product vision and strategy, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a product, and help identify market opportunities. You will define and execute a thorough roadmap and product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis. You will manage product backlogs and provide direction for leaders across product management, program management, engineering, design, and quality assurance.
Working within the CONVERSE Digital Team, you will be a project driver who effectively organizes resources to achieve business objectives. You will also partner with executives across multiple functions to develop a cohesive product strategy, product roadmap, and to ensure business objectives are met and exceeded. Above all, you will be a constant champion for the needs of our consumers.
• Product Strategy & Vision: Create and effectively champion a data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy that works in concert with the greater Nike strategy. Identify the strategic product implications and opportunities resulting from major corporate strategies and change initiatives.
• Product Lifecycle Management: Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of complex products from conception through launch. Strategize and execute on growth initiatives in operating live products.
• Product roadmap definition: Develop a product feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of consumer needs.
• Prioritization: Effectively design project plans based on priorities, setting clear/measurable objectives and deploying team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
• Product Specifications: Write and consult on complex product specifications while accounting for design challenges and external dependencies
• Analytics and Experimentation: Develop and measure product KPIs, derive key insights, drive reporting tools, and devise and execute experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions.
• Collaborate: Partner with Engineering, Creative and Program Management leaders throughout completion of milestones while connecting with brand marketing and analytics teams to deliver optimal results.
• Geography Expertise: Display a deep understanding of the Chinese consumer, market landscape and regulatory environment while driving outcomes that benefit the overall business.
• Raise the Bar: Promote cross-team and cross-organizational knowledge sharing through multiple forums (e.g., user groups, tech talks, design reviews, internal blogs).