WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Nike is looking for a Membership and Member Lifecycle Marketing Director. This role is essential to create marketing plans to promote Nike’s membership program, to drive acquisition of new Nike members as well as deepen member engagement and increase member retention.
The ideal candidate lives and breathes the customer lifecycle journey; can’t sleep knowing there’s an opportunity to improve conversion, engagement & retention. This person will succeed in this role if they are customer-obsessed, analytical, detail-oriented, have a strong understanding of CRM marketing technology, and are relentless about raising the bar.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Lead in developing Nike Membership Program marketing communication strategy and plan
• Own strategic content initiatives to enhance personalisation within the customer lifecycle to ensure we’re putting the right content in front of the right audience at the right time.
• Conceptualise and execute lead conversion and customer retention strategies in partnership with the Membership Program and Benefits team. Understand and iterate on the Customer Journey, obsessing over how we deepen our relationship with our members to both increase new member growth and retention rates
• Partner with Membership Growth team (in Nike Direct Digital Commerce) to leverage data to identify, launch and test new strategic member marketing initiatives. These initiatives will be built and tested specifically against our member cohorts and will help drive member KPIs including activeness, LTV, engagement and retention.
• Work closely with other key stakeholders — including Membership Program, Digital Commerce, Store Marketing, Brand Creative, Brand Management, and Product— to create a long-term roadmap of projects to optimize and enhance the overall customer lifecycle
• Partner with the Member data team to develop reports and dashboards that clearly track key metrics and indicators for member engagement, ensuring the ability to report on performance of campaigns and tactics at the aggregate, channel, segment and initiative levels.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will directly report to the Consumer Direct Marketing Director based in Seoul. You will closely collaborate with the cross functions including Membership Growth Team in Digital Commerce, Store Marketing, Brand Creative, Brand Management in Geo & Nike Korea. You will lead the vision and strategies to transform our brand into the most sophisticated, member focused, digital brand in the world. You will bring best-in-class brand and commerce experiences to life for the members across the ‘One Nike Marketplace’ (Direct-owned + Partner channels/experiences).