Nike is always on the move. We are driving an offense that allows us to serve our consumer faster, more personally, and at scale. We are accelerating our greatest opportunities and putting decision-making closer to the consumer so we can move at the speed of the market. We are looking for a leader passionate about our athletes and committed to delivering game changing innovation.
Nike products enable and inspire human potential, and it’s up to the Nike Product Development team to define, drive and perfect those products and experiences for consumers around the world. The Product Development Team leads the creation process, manages product lines, and maintains a keen understanding of consumer and market trends. Product team members operate at the intersection of buyer needs, technical feasibility and business objectives. Whether its basketball or skateboarding, apparel/accessories or footwear, one thing remains constant: The Product team delivers world-class products to help athletes push the boundaries of their potential.
• -Partner with Design to define, create and deliver core and seasonal material/trim palettes with a focus on aesthetics and quality.
• -Provide a pulse on industry direction and bring new innovations to life.
• -Collaborates with Design, Brand and PCC as well as Technical Development, and Manufacturing to effectively execute product development goals and deliverables.
• -Develop against the seasonal category and material creative vision, and support growth initiatives and go-to-market strategies.
• -Research and ideate for concept development, test, validate and own technical approval of the trims.
• -Work towards our sustainable material strategy, collaborate with manufacturing to drive pricing, process, and serve as a technical trim advisor for product team.