WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Corporate - Japan (Contract), you'll create and sustain effective methods and processes to engage, attract and hire top talent for Nike’s business in Japan. You'll utilize innovative and effective recruitment methods that are designed to deliver a diverse pool of candidates to the business against aggressive timelines. This is one year contract employment role with non-guaranteed potential for conversion to full-time dependent upon individual performance and business needs.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Leverage multiple channels and own network toward direct acquisition of top talent across multiple functions including Sales, Marketing and Digital (e.g. Digital Marketing and E-Commerce).
2. Manage internal relationships with hiring stakeholders and external relationships with strategic partners and vendors.
3. Manage temp hiring process across all business functions.
4. Establish credibility with team, business partners and your talent network and build a solid understanding of business and key leaders.
5. Develop innovative solutions based on data and team insights to attract and secure top talent.
6. Leverage data to drive planning and decision making to develop acquisition strategies.
7. Optimize processes to drive efficiency and a best-in-class candidate experience.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team. This role will report into the Talent Acquisition Manager Japan, based in Tokyo.